Why Intern With Sukalyan Welfare Society?
- Experience a hands-on introduction to a renowned nonprofit organization working in some of the most exciting, important and bleeding-edge issues.
- Take on resume-building responsibilities including: event planning, speaking engagements, fundraising, press and industry interviews, policy analysis & legal support work in the newest areas the law has to offer, technical and market proofs-of-concepts, and many others.
- Develop insight into understanding the privacy, security, fair use, free expression, and other issues facing society as we enter the information era.
- Gain experience with project coordination and execution, creative and advanced development of new ideas, and the trust and confidence that comes from succeeding in a fast-paced environment of self-starter experts and experts-in-the-making.
- Be treated with mutual respect and get to work on projects that really make a difference, in a collegial atmosphere of teamwork.
- SWS does not have paid internships, and cannot provide stipends.
For doing internship with us please fillup the internship forms: