|1. Axshya India Project,
Global Fund Round 9 TB Project, West Bengal
Sukalyan Welfare Society is member of the RNTCP, West Bengal from 2008 onwards and has successfully completed ТВ- ACSM Project funded by USAID in year 2010. Now Sukalyan is implementing the Global Fund Round-9 Project, West Bengal named as AXSHYA INDIA ТВ PROJECT in three TU’s of West Bengal ( Reckjoani BPHC TU, Panihati SGH TU & Sagardutta MCH TU) as FNGO in collaboration with Naihati Prolife, SSR
The Objectives of the Project for Civil Society are:-
- Improve the reach, visibility and effectiveness of RNTCP through Civil society Support.
- Engage communities and community-based Care Providers to improve ТВ Care and Control especially for marginalized and Vulnerable Population including TB-HIV patients.
|2. Sputum Collection Pickup & Transportation Scheme (NGO-PP Scheme)
Government of West Bengal, MOHFW Project
RNTCP recognizes the need for involvement of all sectors –public and private to create an epidemiological impact of Tuberculosis control .The private health sector in the country is an important source of care even with the availability of public health services. The NGOs and private providers are often closer to and more trusted by patients and perform an active role in health promotion in the community. Public private mix (PPM) has been recognized as an important component in the RNTCP. The aim of public private mix-DOTS (PPM-DOTS) is to effectively link the national TB programme and all public and private health care providers presently out of realms of national TB programme efforts so as to provide standardized treatment to all TB patients in the country. We are operating this project at 2 DMC’s of North 24 parganas.
- Integrated National Diabetes Prevention & Control Programme (INDPCP)
The Objectives/Activities of the Project are:-
- Door to Door Survey in all village panchayat/Block/Urban level in all districts.
- Test/Diagnosis in all district/Village Panchayat, Block, Urban levels.
- Establishment of Nodal control and Management Centres in Block levels for sustainability of INDPCP project all over the Country.
- Establishment of Prevention Centre’s though NGOs in all districts.
- Empanelment of qualified Doctors, laboratories, Lab Technicians.